McLean County Fair Royalty Contest
- Wednesday, August 1, 7 pm in Cloverleaf Auditorium
New Royalty Scholarship
- This year's king and queen will each receive a $500 scholarship.
- Each court member will receive a $50 premium.
1. Read the New Rules and Guidelines in the Fair Book
- We encourage you to have your parents read this page and the rules in the Fair Book before you start the online application for the Royalty Court.
- The New rules can be found on page 7 in the Fair Book (link to page 7)
2. Complete the Online Application - Due June 29
- Visit the application page and read ALL the questions before starting to complete the applicaton. You will choose 2 of the 3 essay questions, and these will require your time and thought before filling them out.
- The application is on Google Docs. Unless you have a Google Docs account your application cannot be saved and returned to at a later time. So, be prepared to complete the form in one sitting if you do not have a Google Docs account. Once you hit 'Submit' the application is sent.
- If you have a Google Docs account you will be able to leave and return to the application. It will automatically save as long as you have an internet connection. Once you hit 'Submit' the application is sent.
- Link to Application
3. New Requirement - Two Letters of Recommendation
- You're encouraged to contact these people early because they're operating somewhat out of your control.
2017 King and Queen
Miss Chloe Hilt and Mr. Tristan Freiderich
- Royalty Contest, Wednesday, August 1, 7 pm in Cloverleaf Auditorium