COVID Testing Site
Operated by Reditus Laboratories in Pekin, IL.
COVID Testing Hours:
- Open Every Day from 9 am - 5 pm.
- No appointment necessary
- Until Tuesday, June 2… it is only a drive up testing facility.
- On Tuesday, June 2 it add walk-up testing (Check local bus service schedule for days and times)
- All patients Must be 6 years old or older
- Those 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- An ID is required for those 18 and older… a photo ID is preferred
- The test is free
- The patient might be asked if they have symptoms, but symptoms are not required to be tested
- This is not a deep nasal passage test. It is a second-generation upper nostril test
- The patient will be swabbing themselves after direction from a technician
- No insurance is required, but Reditus is asking if the patient has insurance (but it is NOT required to be tested) (This test is free)
- Must have access to a vehicle window
- Patients will receive test results in 3-7 days by a phone call from IDPH. If they miss the call, they can call Reditus Laboratories.